Psycho-practices in Mistical Traditions From the Antiquity to the Present
ookName:Psycho-practices in Mistical Traditions From the Antiquity to the Present
In the book a c
Psycho-practices in Mistical Traditions From the Antiquity to the Present介绍
BookName:Psycho-practices in Mistical Traditions From the Antiquity to the Present
In the book a complex, retrospective research of a phenomenon of psycho-practices is made: their purposes, methods, philosophical substantiations, evolution, and interaction with other forms of spiritual life. For the first time distinctions in religious, occult and esoteric psycho-practices are considered in this work. It is shown that psycho-practices are the integral cultural phenomenon inherent in mankind at all stages of its development. The special attention is given to the psycho-practices presented in the modern world. In work such question, as a place of the changed conditions of consciousness in culture and religion, a religion role in formation and social type maintenance, cultural value of the esoteric psycho-practices are considered. Philosophical and religious roots of modern psychotherapy, and also religious processes proceeding in it are revealed. The book can be interesting as for theorists-- experts-culturologists, theologians, psychologists, and for the experts in corresponding sphere, and also for all who is interested in esoteric and nonconventional psychology.
- Aider les enfants à haut potentiel en d
- Anatomy of Malice : The Enigma of the Na
- Materials Research for Manufacturing: An
- Sanctioning pregnancy : a psychological
- Clinical neuropsychology : a practical g
- Confucius, the analects, and Western edu
- Handbook on the Neuropsychology of Traum
- [Interpretation of Dreams] ????? ????
- The Woman Racket: The New Science Explai
- Perspectives on Language and Thought: In